15/ ENE/ 2021
If this year 2021 one of your purposes is to take care of your health and improve your diet through a well-balanced diet which includes a variety of dishes with fish and seafood.
Fish and shellfish are not only delicious but essential for a healthy diet, as they contain high-quality protein, essential nutrients, are low in calories, have little saturated fat, and are a source of omega-3 fatty acids.
And if you are thinking that for a dish with fish or seafood to be healthy it must be prepared only on the grill, below we share three healthy recipes that will conquer even the most demanding palate:
SALMON WITH ORANGE
This recipe is easy to make and everyone loves it. You can cook it in a pan or in the oven according to your taste.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 oranges
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Chopped parsley
- 2 carrots cooked and sliced
- 200 grams of grapes
- Add salt and pepper to the salmon fillets. Pour the tablespoon of butter into a skillet and put it over medium-low heat.
- When the butter is melted, place it in the pan, on the meat side, the salmon loins.
- Let it cook for a few minutes, turn it over and add the orange juice, the cooked and sliced ??carrot, together with the grapes.
- We begin to move the pan gently so that the juice is integrated with the butter. We cover it and leave it for a couple of minutes.
- We remove the lid, raise the heat and let the sauce thicken.
- Once the salmon is to our liking, we remove the pan from the heat.
- To finish we serve the salmon with orange, and we taste!
SEA AND LAND SALAD
This salad will provide you with a large amount of nutrients, due to its large portion of fresh vegetables and seafood.
- 1 carrot
- 1 daikon
- 1 red cabbage grated
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 340 grams of crab meat
- Boil the crab meat for 30 seconds, drain and reserve.
- We combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the crab where the vegetables are found and mix the vinaigrette.
- We pour over the salad and serve.
SPAGHETTI WITH SEAFOOD
In just a short time you can cook a sophisticated pasta, which is healthy and delicious and you can surprise all your guests.
- 250 grams of spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper
- 1 package seafood
- Cook the pasta in a deep pot with 3/4 liters of water and a pinch of salt for approximately 10 minutes.
- We prepare the spaghetti sauce while the pasta is cooking. In a frying pan we can 2 to 3 tablespoons of water, garlic and a pinch of salt.
- Add the seafood mixture and the Italian herbs to the pan. Once the seafood is cooked, add the pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- When the spaghetti is cooked, we strain it and cool it in very cold water, then drain it and place it in a large bowl.
- To the pasta we add 1 tablespoon of butter, we stir it and then we add the seafood room.
Did you like the recipes? Well, at El Oasis Mariscos you can find a greater variety of fish and seafood specialties, already ready so you don't have to cook.
Reserve today at your nearest branch:
---> Playa del Carmen: